The Lutheran Handbook for Pastors captures all the essential information any pastor needs to keep close at hand to prevail in any circumstance and have a good chuckle along the way. This newest edition of the Popular "Lutheran Handbook" series will provide great advice for those important pastoral situations.
Available in "Clergy shirt black." Don't forget to order your clergy cap, the perfect accompaniment for this clever book.
(Editor: Kristofer Skrade)
Paperback. 224 pages. 5 x 7 inches.
Covers topics such as: Call, Administrative, Pastoral, Worship and Personal 'Stuff'.
A few chapter titles:
- Ten Things You Should Never Say during Worship
- Three Clean Ice-Breaker Jokes For Use With Church Crowds
- How To Make An Effective Hospital Visit
- How to Manage Your Calendar
- How To Respond When You Forget A Parishioner's Name
- How to Handle a Ringing Cell Phone during Worship
- How to Recover from Christmas and Easter Overload
- Five Ways to Help Your Marriage Thrive Despite the Demands of the Job
- How to Get Out of a Traffic Ticket
And much, much more!