In 2018, we partnered with the ELCA during the youth gathering to bring awareness to different causes. The ELCA is a church that rolls up its sleeves and gets to work. Considering the crisis of children forced to flee their communities due to complex interwoven social issues of systemic oppression, violence, poverty and environmental displacement, the ELCA developed a strategy to Accompany Migrant Minors with Protection, Advocacy, Representation and Opportunities.
Known as AMMPARO, the strategy is a holistic approach to accompany this vulnerable population today and in the future. Through the upholding of human rights, addressing the root causes of forced migration, working towards just policies and engagement of the church body, AMMPARO works to find solutions that will acknowledge the humanity in all of God's children.
- 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Unisex sizing
- Side seams, retail fit
Eco Grey/Eco True Navy
- 6.3 oz., 50/38/12 polyester/cotton/rayon, 20 singles
- 6.25% of the cotton is organic, and 6.25% of the polyester is recycled
- Low-impact dyed and fabric washed
- Made in a WRAP-certified factory
True Navy/True Navy Twist
- 4.4-ounce, 60/40 ring spun combed cotton/poly
- Side vents
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold with like colors, do not use fabric softener, tumble dry low, remove promptly, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, cool iron if necessary, do not dry clean.