Great for engaged couples, newlyweds, and married couples going on their fiftieth year together, The Lutheran Handbook on Marriage brings wit and wisdom to the sometimes frustrating, but gracious gift of marriage.
(Editor: Kristofer Skrade)
Paperback. 232 pages. 5 x 7 inches.
Here's a just a taste of a few chapters:
- Ten Rules for the First Date
- How to Share the TV Remote Control
- How to Plan a Lutheran Wedding
- How to Handle a Career Change
- How to Merge Household Finances
- How to Pack a Diaper Bag for Worship
- How to Use Your Spiritual Gifts in Your Marriage
- How to Survive the Seven-Year Itch
- How to Survive Your Spouse's Retirement