- Provides one week of clean water to someone in need
- Handcrafted in Indiana, USA
- Adjustable - one size fits most
- Waterproof - wear it anywhere
- A personal reminder & meaningful gift
What is the meaning of a semicolon?
The semicolon has become a symbol for affirmation and solidarity against suicide, depression, addiction, and other mental health issues. This symbol became widely used after Amy Bleuel founded Project Semicolon in 2013. Project Semicolon explains that "an author uses a semicolon not to end a sentence, but to continue on. You are the author and the sentence is your life. Choose to keep going." Learn more about Project Semicolon here.