Every Christian "has a two fold nature," Luther argued in expounding his doctrine of simul iustus et peccator. We are at once body and soul, flesh and spirit, sinner and saint. A saint by faith remains a sinner by nature, Luther insisted, and the paradox of good and evil within the same person remains until death. This is the people of God," the saints who are saved, despite their sin.
This clever design is an ambigram, reading 'Saint' one way, and 'Sinner' the other.
This serves to remind us when we look down that we are all simultaneously Saint, and Sinner.
- 6.5 oz., 50/46/4 cotton/polyester/rayon
- 6.25% organic cotton and 6.25% recycled polyester
- Elastic waistband with natural color drawcord
- Two side pockets with eco-jersey lining
- Straight fit with banded bottom
- Slim fit